Friday, April 30, 2010

Bustin' Outta This Joint!

Well today was a super productive day- we got little splints for Skylar (which she just has to wear while sleeping to help straighten her feet and wrists out and looks adorable :) and I learned how to give her massages, work out scar tissue, and other fun stuff. I met with a case worker who is going to help us try to get some extra help at home and financial aid. I also collected business cards of everyone I've been in touch with and might even miss this place just because it's been such a good experience. It's been a long day however, so I am going to cut this short and go to bed. We'll be checking out Friday early afternoon hopefully and going home with lots of goodies... and by goodies I mean an oxygen tank, bi-pap, ambu-bag, and those types of things, lol. Thanks for checking in on us! Have a great weekend - I know we will :) Yay for a nice comfy bed!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy it was so wonderful. I pray you have a restful weekend. Yay for help and money. Kiss sweet Skylar for me!

    ReplyDelete