Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Update Throuh Pictures

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been updating last month, but "A LOT has happened in one month" just doesn't even begin to describe our lives right now... I don't have time to start now and I know some of you are anxious for updates so here's the best I can do for now: an update through pictures...

I'll be posting a long explanation soon of everything going on once I have the time and all my thoughts together. Enjoy!

Here is Skylar and her daddy all bundled up for the random snow/ice weekend in Atlanta...


Here is Skylar when she was officially 2 months old :) She definitely is the daughter of two string beans!


Here is our family trip to the beach in Florida the weekend of January 22nd... it's a little windy and Skylar is not a fan of the cold (just like her mom). So much for getting some color, lol.


She's not too sure about the wind yet...


That's it for now - I'll be posting more soon :)

5 comments:

  1. She is so freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. String beans! HA that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of Skylar and Kyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley and Kyle, was just thinking about you guys today and was happy to see the photos! Keep em coming!
    Guina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Ashley.... she is just adorable!! I am so sorry that I haven't come up to visit, but I will soon!!

    I am so glad I stumbled across your blog-- I tried to keep one, but I am just too busy to update it!! ;-)

    I miss you.... and am always thinking and praying for you all!!

    LOVE YOU HONEY--- Missy

    ReplyDelete